POST A REPLY TO A THREAD 1. See The Button That Says "Click Here To Post A New Reply"? Click That. 2. There will be a white box and a dropdown menu. Select the dropdown menu. If you have an account on one of the sites listed, log in using your login and password for that site. Or if you would like to use your name, select Name/URL. Type in your name under name. If you have a website, post the link in URL. The URL is optional. If you would like to remain annonymous, select annonymous. 3. Type your message in the white box.
FINDING THREADS AND USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE Can't find what your looking for in the forums? Click around the blog archive.
Rules: * No Strong Profanity. * No sexual material * No Bullying * No giving out or asking for passwords * No Chain Letters * No Posing * No identity theft * No "I'm leaving SB Forums" threads * Do Not Give Out Personal Info * No illigal content * No plajurizing * Some swearing is allowed. However, if I feel that you have been swearing to much, or if I feel that the word is too strong of profanity, your comment will be deleted and I will let you know. The most important part is: if you use a swear word, or even just a not-so-nice word, against anyone on SB Forums or anyone else you may know, We will start having comment moderation where I must approve the message before anyone can see it. So don't ruin it for me, staff, members, and everyone on SB Forums.
i like them... except there's hardly anyone online. why?
ReplyDelete